I'm a 100% Roman guide.
I was born and raised in Rome and I never get tired of walking and admiring the city. I’m still enchanted by our charming cobblestoned streets, terrific churches and lovely fountains.
Walking around in the streets of the Eternal City, you can breathe History!
The beauty of Rome is overwhelming,there is so much to see! It would take you a life to visit every archaeological site or museum..
Visiting Rome in one day..is simply impossible! A careful selection is warmly suggested, choose few sites per day and enjoy a glass of wine (the Dolce Vita)!
I'm here to help you in this choice: we can plan together your Roman Holiday. Together we can choose the perfect tour for you, with the best timing and tips to avoid lines, the heat or the crowd.
With me as your Personal Guide, you’ll have a local at your service!
I'm ready to reply to every questions about the Roman History... but I'm also here to let you discover traditions and lifestyle of the "modern"Rome.
During my tours, you can sip the best coffee in Rome or taste the thin-crust pizza (Roman Style) or enjoy an authenic Italian gelato.
I'll suggest you my fav place in town to enjoy a genuine meal!
Are you ready to discover "my" Rome?
Now put on your walking shoes..and follow me :)
Service of Personal Guide.
Skip the line bookings for your visit (Vatican/Colosseum)
snacks and meals
Private driver with luxury sedan or van
For more details please read FAQ
1. Ancient Rome basic tour : Forum and Colosseum (3 hours)
2. Ancient Rome extensive tour : Forum, Colosseum and Palatine Hill (4 hours)
3. Roman Forum and Palatine Hill : Forum, Palatine Hill and the special openings.
4. Imperial Rome : Ancient Rome+Underground site or Baths of Caracalla (fullday)
5. Underground Rome : San Clemente and Roman Houses on the Caelian Hill (3 hours)
6. Daily life in the Ancient Rome :
Baths of Caracalla, Roman Houses on the Caelian Hill (3 hours)
7. Campus Martius walking tour: Pantheon, Largo Argentina, Ara Pacis and more (3 hours)
8. Walking with the Emperors: Markets of Trajan and the Imperial Fora
9. Circus Maximus and Velabrum: In the footsteps of Hercules: Circus Maximus, Forum Boarium Bocca Verità
10.Welcome to Rome: Classic walking tour of the center, from Spanish Steps to Piazza Navona 3 hours
11.Trastevere and the Jewish Ghetto Untouched districts, narrow alleys and beautiful churches 3 hours
12.Hidden Jems of Rome Go off the beaten path exploring the river banks, Tiber Island and the Aventine Hill 3 hours
Daytrip to Ancient Ostia by train. Private driver + car on request
the archaeological site of Hadrian's Villa and fountains of Villa d'Este (7 hours)