Chauffeured tour of Tivoli
Private fullday tour of Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este at Tivoli (max 4 pax)
In this chauffeured tour we’ll spend a day visiting the Hadrian’s Villa and Villa d’Este in Tivoli
In the 2nd century AD, the Roman Emperor Hadrian built a wonderful Villa and he spent years here, when not travelling around the Empire. We’ll see ancient domes, baths, mosaics and the Maritime Theater (his private retreat).
After a nice lunch in a panoramic restaurant in the old town of Tivoli, we’ll be ready for the visit of Villa d’Este.
The Villa was built for the Cardinal Ippolito d’Este (Governor of Tivoli from 1550) and is famous for its terraced Gardens. Walking up and down ramps and stairways you admire the gardens and its five hundred jets in fountains, pools and waterfalls.
Departureat your hotel
pick up at the hotel
travel to Tivoli
Private tour of Villa Adriana
Lunch - Private tour of Villa d'Este
travel to Rome
- Private driver at your service for the entire day.
- If you want to visit only the Hadrian Villa, send me a message. We can use public transport (train+bus)
- Hadrian VIila and Villa d'Este are only partially accessible for people with disabilities.
- About Villa d'Este: presence of ramps and steep steps. Floors are bumpy and uneven. It's a very tiring tour if you have knees or hip-problems.
- Timing may change depending on your pace and level of interest (and from the traffic)
- Tour is provided even in case of light rain since we can use umbrellas and raincoats. In case of heavy rain we can choose together to change the itinerary or the date of the tour